What You’ll Do
The Marketing Coordinator owns a number of smaller projects and supports Client Services leaders with the development and execution of larger marketing initiatives, ensuring the delivery of great work that meets our clients’ needs. The Marketing Coordinator manages costs against project budgets and plays a key role in supporting the research and production processes.
How You’ll Do It
- Establishing relationships and becoming the day-to-day project contact with clients.
- Coordinating with internal teams through all stages of project development (planning, creative, production).
- Producing internal and client-facing communication materials.
- Working alongside Client Services leaders in producing creative briefs
- Support the lead generation team at our sister company, 360 Leads
- Developing and managing project timelines.
- Developing estimates and managing costs against project budgets.
- Recognizing scope changes and elevating to Client Services leaders.
- Contributing to the development and presentation of new business programs for potential and existing clients.
- Supporting internal teams in facilitating and analyzing research and strategic/creative testing.
- Office administration duties as needed
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of agency experience in account/client services role or experience in an administrative/customer service role
- Postsecondary degree in business administration/marketing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills across a variety of channels: email, social media, telephone, etc.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- A strong interest in marketing, design and technology.
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently
- Adept computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel a must), social media tools, digital marketing, CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with creative, digital and client service teams.
Work From Our Premises
The person hired for this role is expected to work from our office premises on a permanent, full-time basis. Clever Samurai follows strict protocols to ensure the safety of our staff during the COVID-19 pandemic, in compliance with the COVID-19 Response Framework. During the course of the pandemic, there may be times when working from home becomes mandatory for some or all of our staff. Other than under such special, temporary circumstances, this role is 100% office based.
Clever SamuraiTM is a strategy-first, marketing and communications consultancy. We help our clients create sustainable business advantages from every opportunity, to grow their profits and their social impact. We serve mid-market and enterprise-class clients in information technology, healthcare, manufacturing, public utilities, retail, food services, business services, not-for-profit and more. Our services include Strategy & Consulting, Market Research, Creative & Advertising, Digital Experience, Public Relations & Communications and Employer Branding. Clever Samurai is a 5th business® company, an integrated marketing strategy, communications and sales organization.
360 Leads is a B2B lead generation company that secures better-qualified sales leads for clients in diverse industries. We do this by connecting our client’s sales teams with key decision-makers that are interested in their products or services – so they can grow their business, anywhere in the world. We serve small to enterprise-class clients in manufacturing, business services, consumer services and more.
Clever Samurai and 360 Leads are 5th business® companies, an integrated marketing strategy, communications and sales organization.
For more information visit cleversamurai.com or follow us on Twitter @CleverSamurai.
Clever Samurai values diversity in our workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and do not discriminate on any basis, including but not limited to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, marital status or family status. Clever Samurai is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train and promote qualified persons based solely on the individual’s performance.
We welcome applications from qualified candidates. Simply email your resume and cover letter in MS Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for your interest in Clever Samurai. All resumes will be carefully reviewed, and we will contact those candidates selected for an interview based on our specific criteria. No phone calls or employment agencies, please.